The knowledge of solid-state properties in an early stage of drug development helps to avoid manufacturing problems, to fine-tune the performance of drugs and provides space for innovations. By definition, every new crystal form is novel and not possible to predict how many different crystal forms can be prepared, how to prepare any crystal forms and the properties of any crystal forms as yet unknown.
How can we help you?
- Identify under what conditions the polymorphs are formed
- Discover which forms are relevant for development
- Determine what are the properties of each polymorph
- Improve the therapeutic activity of drugs
- Better bioavailability of drugs