PolyCrystalLine have specialist knowledge of optimization procedures for the various factors during the crystallization processes to achieve a viable crystal form, particle size and yield.
1. Synthesis optimization
2. Production of small batches of the API
3. Polymorph –salt/co-crystal screening
4. Process Design
5. Process Optimization
6. Scale-up until 20 Liters
PCL utilizes the Design of Experiment (DOE) approach to provide custom synthesis ranging from milligrams to half kilogram scale. This is an efficient method that provides a full insight of the interaction between different design elements. The data obtained is evaluated to determine which process inputs have an impact on the process output to yield valid and objective results.
Using the DOE method will help pin point:
- Key process factors to achieve acceptable results
- Key relationships in the process
- Settings to produce a minimum variable output
For more information or to discuss optimization procedures for crystallization processes please contact us directly.